What do we look in you?
Benefits in working with us
About the company
Behind Tourism and Travel Ltd are three motorhome brands: Budgy Campers, Euro Campers and Heron Campers. Also NZ Motorbikes is under the umbrella company Tat as well as NZ Tiny Living.
Become a member of our young international, kind, funny and sympathetic Tourism and Travel Family. As a team we are passionate about delivering quality campervans, motorhomes, motorbikes and customer service. All crew members (from groomers to the management) work together to make this possible on a daily basis.
Joiner / Carpenter
We are building Campervans and Tiny Houses and have some projects to finish. We are looking for a handyman with joinery and carpenter skills. We expect a person who can work in a team, is responsible reliable and on time.
- studying drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- ordering and selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts
- cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
- erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying trueness of structures
- nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
- assembling prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install cutting wood joints
- may construct concrete formwork -may repair existing fittings
- may work with plastic laminates, perspex and metals
Already experience in this work industry would be an advantage. If possible, please provide pictures of examples you have created.
To be considered for this role you must have full work rights in New Zealand. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Are you interested? Fill out the form below. If you meet the requirements our team will be in touch with you soon.