What do we look in you?
Benefits in working with us
About the company
Behind Tourism and Travel Ltd are three motorhome brands: Budgy Campers, Euro Campers and Heron Campers. Also NZ Motorbikes is under the umbrella company Tat as well as NZ Tiny Living.
Become a member of our young international, kind, funny and sympathetic Tourism and Travel Family. As a team we are passionate about delivering quality campervans, motorhomes, motorbikes and customer service. All crew members (from groomers to the management) work together to make this possible on a daily basis.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
About the role / Main tasks
- Sending quotations and booking confirmations via our booking system
- Maintenance and Data entry in our system
- Allocating and Assigning bookings in RCM
- Managing all Sales & Marketing activities.
- Developing a Sales & Marketing strategy within the tourism sector.
- Coordinating the Marketing budget with the Board
- Processing sales, including liaising with agents and partners, and assisting the sales team as required
- Analysing and implementing strategic partnerships/collaborations and maintaining existing partnerships/collaborations.
- Pricing for fleet (in conjunction market research, competitor analysis and price drivers)
- Analysing AdWords and Google Analytics data and create reports with our Web Developer.
- Create social media post, campaign, and ads.
- Create brand awareness
- Produce regular reporting for management.
- Monitoring and Sales & Marketing activity and development of survey strategies
- Customer Service including pick up and drop off of campervans
Key Experience we are looking for:
- Marketing and Sales Qualifications or Proven Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing and sales
- Creative person for new ideas on marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Fluent English.
- Heaps of initiative backed up by a confident outgoing personality.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Flexibility of working hours (shift work, weekend work, and public holidays) / Availability for weekend roster
- NZ driver’s license, and access to own transport
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Staff discounts for Campervans and Motorbikes
- Employment with a company who invests in training their employees
- Supportive and multicultural team environment
- Possibility to step up and getting more responsibilities
You are a team player, a quick learner and a positive person who is always thinking “outside the box”? You have loads of energy, you are creative and you are well-organized? You are a motivated, flexible and upbeat person?
Most important, however, is an excellent attitude. The perfect candidate will have plenty of confidence and initiative to take on this new role and really make it their own.
To be considered for this role you must have full work rights in New Zealand.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Find this job in seek.co.nz
Joiner / Carpenter
We are building Campervans and Tiny Houses and have some projects to finish. We are looking for a handyman with joinery and carpenter skills. We expect a person who can work in a team, is responsible reliable and on time.
- Studying drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- Ordering and selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts
- Cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
- Erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying trueness of structures
- Nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
- Assembling prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install cutting wood joints
- May construct concrete formwork -may repair existing fittings
- May work with plastic laminates, perspex and metals
Already experience in this work industry would be an advantage. If possible, please provide pictures of examples you have created.
To be considered for this role you must have full work rights in New Zealand. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Are you interested? Fill out the form below. If you meet the requirements our team will be in touch with you soon.